Patient Reviews for ATC HealthCare Services in Charlotte, NC
American Staffing Association Employee Survey (118 ATC employees responded)
- 81% of the respondents worked exclusively with ATC
- Most respondents reported that they are extremely satisfied with ATC
- Most respondents reported that found an ease of communications with ATC operations management.
- Many respondents found the Work schedule or hours very flexible.
- A majority of respondents stated that their contract work helped them develop or improve their skills.
- Most respondents felt their staffing assignments made them more attractive for permanent placement.
Busy Asthma And Allergy Private Practice
“ATC Healthcare of Charlotte has provided us qualified staffing personnel that have been a resource to our busy practice.”
Ginger Edwards,Practice Manager
“ATC Healthcare of Charlotte satisfied my needs for a medical office assistant even though the initial need was to cover a 5 day vacation of my normal staff”
Dr. B. Monzingo
ATC Staff Member
“ATC Healthcare of Charlotte, provided one on one engagement to quickly enroll me on their staffing roster. Renae, the Staffing Coordinator, quickly found me a placement for a 13 week contract, which is now being easily extended for another 13 weeks.”
Gwen Nyasa, RN